A manual for writers of research papers, theses, and dissertations : Chicago Style for students and researchers / Kate L. Turabian ; revised by Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, Joseph M. Williams, and the University of Chicago Press editorial staff.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Island Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Call Number||Barcode||Location||Status||Due Date|
|Robertson Library||LB2369.T8 2013||37348007190036||INFODESK||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dissertations, Academic > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Academic writing > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- ISBN: 9780226816371 (cloth : alkaline paper)
- ISBN: 9780226816388 (paperback : alkaline paper)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: Eighth edition.
- Publisher: Chicago ; University of Chicago Press, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| "Portions of this book have been adapted from The Craft of Research, 3rd edition, by Wayne C. Booth, Gregory C. Colomb, and Joseph M. Williams, ©1995, 2003, 2008 by The University of Chicago; and The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition, ©2010 by The University of Chicago"--title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by series
- Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing
- Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing.