Teen pregnancy [electronic resource] / Lauri S. Friedman, book editor.
Search for related items by subject
Sex instruction for teenagers.
Essay > Authorship > Problems, exercises, etc.
Rhetoric > Problems, exercises, etc.
- ISBN: 9780737753448 (electronic book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (120 p.) : col. ill.
- Publisher: Detroit, Mich. : Greenhaven Press, c2010.
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| section 1. Opposing viewpoints on teen pregnancy -- section 2. Model essays and writing exercises -- section 3. Supporting research material.
|Summary:|| Provides model essays on a current controversial issue guiding students in writing a five-paragraph essay, including persuasive, descriptive, expository and cause-and-effect essays. Includes guided reading and discussion questions to help students understand the essays themselves and target persuasive techniques authors use to compose convincing arguments. This volume covers the issue of teen pregnancy.
Search for related items by series
- Writing the critical essay: an opposing viewpoints guide
- Gale virtual reference library
- Writing the critical essay.