Childhood obesity [electronic resource] / Jacqueline Langwith, book editor.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Obesity in children > United States.
Children > Nutrition > United States.
Obesity in children > United States > Prevention.
- ISBN: 9780737767902 (electronic book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (146 p.) : col. ill., col. map.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Detroit : Greenhaven Press, c2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| ch 1. Understanding childhood obesity -- ch 2. Controversies surrounding childhood obesity -- ch 3. Personal experiences with childhood obesity.
|Summary:|| Covers symptoms, causes and effects, treatments, cures and medical advances for childhood obesity.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by series
- Perspectives on diseases and disorders
- Gale virtual reference library
- Perspectives on diseases and disorders.