Gender, class and food : families, bodies and health / Julie M. Parsons, Plymouth University, UK.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > Social aspects.
Food > Social aspects.
Nutrition > Social aspects.
- ISBN: 9781137476418 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1137476419 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; Palgrave Macmillan, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by series
- Palgrave Macmillan studies in family and intimate life
- Palgrave Macmillan studies in family and intimate life.