Instrumental assessment of food sensory quality : a practical guide / edited by David Kilcast.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food > Sensory evaluation.
Food industry and trade.
- ISBN: 9780857098856 (e-book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (662 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Philadelphia, PA : Woodhead Pub., 2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| part I. Principles and practice -- part II. Advances in methods for instrumental assessment of food sensory quality -- part III. Instrumental assessment of the sensory quality of particular foods and beverages.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by series
- Woodhead Publishing series in food science, technology and nutrition, 2042-8049 ; number 253
- Woodhead Publishing in food science, technology, and nutrition ; no. 253.