The religious sublime; Christian poetry and critical tradition in 18th-century England [by] David B. Morris.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Island Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Library||Call Number||Barcode||Location||Status||Due Date|
|Robertson Library||PR555.S77 M6||37348000153262||STACKS||Available||-|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian poetry, English > History and criticism.
English poetry > 18th century > History and criticism.
- ISBN: 0813112702
- Physical Description: 260 p. 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Lexington] University Press of Kentucky 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by series
- South Atlantic Modern Language Association. Award study
- South Atlantic Modern Language Association award study.