Angels : the concept of celestial beings : origins, development and reception / edited by Friedrich V. Reiterer, Tobias Nicklas, Karin Schöpflin.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Angels > Bible teaching.
Angels > History of doctrines.
Angels > Christianity > History of doctrines.
- ISBN: 9783110192957 (e-book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (728 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Berlin, [Germany] ; Walter de Gruyter, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2007
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed August 13, 2016).
Search for related items by series
- Deuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Yearbook 2007, 1614-337X
- Deuterocanonical and cognate literature yearbook.