To live and dine in Dixie : the evolution of urban food culture in the Jim Crow South / Angela Jill Cooley.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > Southern States > History.
Food > Social aspects > Southern States > History.
Cooking, American > Southern style > History.
Southern States > Social life and customs.
Southern States > Social conditions.
- ISBN: 9780820347608 (e-book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (222 pages).
- Publisher: Athens, Georgia ; The University of Georgia Press, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by series
- Southern Foodways Alliance Studies in Culture, People, and Place
- Southern Foodways Alliance studies in culture, people, and place.