Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Métis > Residential schools. > Canada
Métis > Education > Canada.
Métis > Government relations. > Canada
Métis > Social conditions. > Canada
Métis > History. > Canada
- ISBN: 9780773598232
- Physical Description: 1 electronic text (81 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Montreal [Québec] ; Published for the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada by McGill-Queen's University Press, 2015.
- Distributor: Ottawa, Ontario : Canadian Electronic Library, 2016.
|General Note:|| Issued as part of the desLibris books collection.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 71-81).
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introduction -- 1. Student lives -- 2. The Métis and the early residential school system: 1883-1910 -- 3. Forty years of haphazard policy: 1899-1937 -- 4. Île-à-la-Crosse -- 5. Métis residential school education in the North -- 6. Provincial responsibility: 1940-1960 -- 7. The students speak -- Conclusion and Calls to Action.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available in print version.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series
- Canada's residential schools : the final report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada ; v. 3.
- desLibris. Books collection.